EXCHANGE / REFUND
We at Harper & Co want you to love your purchase, but if for some reason its not suitable or you require another size, it can be exchanged within 21 days of receiving the item or a store credit will be issued.
TERMS OF RETURNING AN ITEM
- All items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- Items must be full priced. All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please take care when trying on the item, as we are unable to accept returns with makeup stains.
- If you wish to return an item, please contact us to inform us that you wish to return your item/s, either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 8724 7795. Failure to let us know of your return may result in the item/s being returned back to you.
- We will process your return within 3-5 business days of receiving your item.
- Once your item/s have been processed we will issue a store credit via email with instructions how to use.
- Store credits are valid for 6 months and can be used either instore or online.
- We are more then happy to process the return instore. Our Address is at the Mount Gambier Marketplace,182/248 Penola Road, Mount Gambier, South Australia.
If a product purchased in store is not right it can be exchanged for another product within 14 days of the purchase & meets the following conditions:
* The item has not been worn or used in anyway.
* The item is returned with all tags & is in the original condition.
* The original receipt for purchase is provided & all original swing tags are attached.
* If a suitable product can not be found at the time of the exchange a credit note will be offered which is valid for a period of 6 months from that date.
*STRICTLY NO return or credit note given on jewellery, accessories & headpieces for hygiene reasons.
*STRICTLY NO return or credit note given on ALL SALE items.
- We are unable to hold any items for exchange.
- Once your item/s have been returned and you receive your store credit, you may use this to purchase your new item/s
- Postage costs for the return/exchange is at the buyers expense.
- Sale items are priced to clear please choose carefully as we do not accept exchange on sale items.
- Under Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or exchange on final sale items if you change your mind. This includes a change of mind of colour, size & fits.
- We do our best to thoroughly inspect all garments prior to shipping and in some cases a style may have been missed, we apologise. In the rare event that a product is faulty please contact us within 10 business days of receiving the goods at email@example.com.
- If the item is deemed faulty, we will offer a replacement, mend or full refund of the purchase price if we can not replace. We will cover all postage costs to replace with an identical item where possible.
- If you do not want the replacement item this is considered a change of mind and a store credit will be issued.
- All garments must be returned within 3 months of purchase date. We believe this is enough time to find a manufacturing fault in the garments. All returns after this date will be at the discretion of Harper & Co.