TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING AFTERPAY, ALL YOU NEED IS:
- An Australian credit card or debit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY ONLINE?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method - you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account
- Enter or verify your payment details, then confirm your order
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
- First time users maximum amount you can use is $350
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid