Returns, Refund & Exchange
We at Harper & Co want you to love your purchase and if a product purchased online isn't right, it can be exchanged within 14 days of receiving the item.We do not offer refunds for change of mind. We offer a store credit.
Terms of Returning an item:
- All items must be in their original, unworn, unwashed condition.
- All tags are still attached.
- Please take care when trying on the item, as we are unable to accept returns with makeup stains.
Please Note: No Jewellery, Fascinators, Gift Vouchers can be returned due to hygiene reasons.
- If you wish to return an item, please conact us to inform us that you wish to return your item/s, either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 8724 7795. Failure to let us know of your return may result in the item/s being returned back to you.
- We will process your return within 3 business days of receiving your item.
- Once your item/s have been processed we will issue a store credit via email with instructions how to use.
- Store credits are valid for 6 months and can be used either instore or online.
- We are more then happy to process the return instore. Our Address is at the Mount Gambier Marketplace,182/248 Penola Road, Mount Gambier, South Australia.
Exchanging for a Different Size/Style:
- We are unable to hold any items for exchange.
- Once your item/s have been returned and you receive your store credit, you may use this to purchase your new item/s
- The shipping fee will be at the customers cost.
- Sale items are priced to clear please choose carefully as we do no accept exchange on sale items.
- Under Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or exchange on final sale items if you change your mind. This includes a change of mind of colour, size & fits.
- We do our best to thoroughly inspect all garments prior to shipping and in some cases a style may have been missed, we apologise. In the rare event that a product is faulty please contact us asap at email@example.com.
- If the item is deemed faulty, we will offer a replacement, mend or full refund of the purchase price if we can not replace. We will cover all postage costs to replace with an identical item where possible.
- If you do not want the replacement item this is considered a change of mind and a store credit will be issued.
- All garments must be returned within 3 months of purchase date. We believe this is enough time to find a manufacturing fault in the garments. All returns after this date will be at the descretion of Harper & Co.
Where possible we will offer to repair faulty items. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further product related enquiries.
Please Send all Returns to:
Please do NOT send product back without contacting the store first. Harper & Co will NOT be responsible for any lost items. Please use tracking when sending back.